At Baxendale, we help public services to find the right delivery model to suit them. Until 21st June, there’s funding available to explore new workforce centred models like public service mutuals and social enterprises.
Or, if you’re already a mutual operating in your contract, there may also be funding available to help you grow.
There are lots of ways to deliver public services, but for many, there’s simply not the time or money to take a step back to look at whether the same model of delivery that worked in the past will work in the future – or even whether it’s doing the best for you now.
Alternative delivery models can bring significant benefits – especially when staff voice is built in, like it is inherently with mutuals. As well as new models accommodating innovation, agility and quality, they may be able to play a considerable role in building stronger workforces – especially important for sectors facing a workforce crisis.
WHO IS THE FUNDING FOR?
- Any service currently within the public sector that is considering implementing a new delivery model
- We’re particularly interested to hear from services within health such as GP practices, PCNs, specialist or ancillary services
- Existing mutuals currently operating in their contract are also eligible
WHY MIGHT YOU WANT TO DO IT?
- To do things differently – how you’ve always wanted to
- To break free of bureaucracy and other systems that limit you
- (For existing Mutuals) – to consider expansion or diversification
WHAT WILL IT PAY FOR?
- Advice, consultancy and legal support
- It typically part funds options appraisals, business planning and implementation, of a new model, but may also cover market analysis, communications or engagement support
- See our funding journey infographic
- We’ll help you get your expression of interest in NOW!
- June 21st deadline
- Projects expected to begin mid-July
If any of this interests you, get in touch with us now. Email Saimah.firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll set up a call. Or you can call us on 020 3598 9982.
Want to see how other mutuals are doing? See our spotlights on Willow Bank, Thurrock Lifestyle Solutions and East Coast Community Healthcare.
Or find even more information on our Mutuals hub.